Published by group: dissident island radio
While some of the crew were up visiting the fine people from Redbricks Radio we met up with some friendly Mancunians and did a show...
• We spoke with our hosts for the evening, Mule Magazine, about what they've been getting up to lately as well as issues surrounding alternative media in general
• Veg, from the Manchester Anarchist Bookfair, came in to give us a rundown on how this year's event went
• There were words of enlightenment from Aidan, part of the Manchester radical history group
• Nes came in to talk to us about all that's happening with I Bike MCR
• Finishing us off with some tunes from around the world we had our old friend Drunkin Dunkin spinning some tunes..