Death & Astonishing Resurrection: THE Labour Party
June 05, 2009 22:00Tagged as: anti-militarism culture economic_crisis environmentalism free_spaces g20 gender migration repression social_struggles solidarity workers_struggles
London & Brighton pub, 139 Queens Road, Peckham, London SE15 2ND
• Location & Public Transport Map: http://tinyurl.com/TLP-rising-map
• Facebook Event Page: http://tinyurl.com/TLP-rising
• Event Flyer: http://tinyurl.com/TLP-rising-flyer
A Government of the Dead Production
A circus performance in which governments fall, Parliament is sacked and politics exceed the wildest possibilities of art...
• Mister Mayhem
» the Laughing Professor
» General Secretary of THE Labour Party
• 'Honest John McDonnell'
» the one and only direct action MP
» the Honourable member for Hayes and Harlington
» Chair of the Labour Representation Committee
We the working class want a party of our own. Many ingenious names have been suggested for this party, e.g.
• The Gordon Brown Nightmare Labour Party
• The Astonishingly Resurrected Labour Party
• The Radioactive Mutant Labour Party
• The Monster Raving Loony Labour Party
• The Street-fighting Direct Action Labour Party
• The 'Bash the Rich' Anarchist Labour Party
• The Cataclysmically Violent World Revolutionary Labour Party....
To maximally piss off New Labour, however, we decided to call ourselves simply
• THE Labour Party
» Four bands + DJs + comperes + poetic justice + live radio on www.ph7.com + samba to shake the House of Commons down.
» New singles launched: songs for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
» Admission charges: Bankers £1,000; Toffs: £10; Low earners: whatever you can cough up.
Contact email: email@example.com